internship product innovation
Internship in product innovation
"Elho brings today's nature into people's daily lives" and we are looking for an intern to join us in this journey with no boundaries.
We’re looking for a team player who is creative, engaging and able to work autonomously—someone who is passionate about design, technology and plants. You might have a background in product or service design, or perhaps you’re more interested in the business side of it. Either way, we’re looking for a motivated self-starter!
We offer a versatile career internship within our Product innovation team. We focus on product for new collections and long-term breakthrough innovations. Innovation is all about exploring new paths and way to give room to nature. Tasks can vary and change unexpectedly!
You’ll help us with
- market research, benchmark competition, data gathering
- design research, new concepts creation and validation
- create presentations, graphic visuals, infographic
- organize design workshops, users interviews
- Open minded & energetic - you are not afraid of approaching new things or tasks for the first time
- Hands-on & creative - you know how to approach and show initiative
- Curiosity – you are not afraid to ask questions
- Team player & autonomous - you like to work in team but you are also able to act independently, with a responsible, positive, and international spirit
- Passionate about organization and with an eye for detail
- Willing to work in Tilburg and travel in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English both written & oral communication
- Familiarity with graphic design software, 3D modeling & rendering software, and MS office
- Basic knowledge of (or willingness to learn about) plants & gardening
Who is elho?
Elho is a growing and very successful family business with more than 55 years of experience in developing, producing and selling plastic pottery and related items. Elho is market leader in Europe and exports to more than 75 different countries! Elho is a marketing driven company with a very clear vision and strategy and a passion for synthetics. We are totally independent and have total control over the supply chain from product development to marketing and sales.
We produce with 100% wind energy and already 55% of our products is made of recycled materials. Our aim is to be circular in 2020.
For more information about elho:
company movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuO8jfWdaqA&feature=youtu.be
Are you convinced, with your enthusiasm and knowledge, you can contribute to our brand? Please send your resume and motivation letter to our HR team per mail: firstname.lastname@example.org