Assistant sales manager Good(s) factory
Good(s)Factory is a young and dynamic Dutch company, part of the elho group, producing and selling synthetic products for flowers and plants.
On top of today's trends, at an unmatched price-quality ratio, Good(s)Factory makes functional and qualitative planters accessible to many people. Good(s)factory delivers products for discount channels (label Easyday) as well as to garden centers and DIY chains (label Fibrics and Treenest).
Working with a small team of specialists, we are able to respond quickly to the needs of consumers and retailers. It makes Good(s)Factory a successful, mean-and-lean organization, cost driven in every way. Creating maximum value for our customers.
Good(s)Factory has clear values driving everything we do: entrepreneurial, flexible and self-starting, cost-driven, dynamic and fun.
Get the Good(s)Feeling!
What is the goal you are aiming for as Assistant sales manager Good(s) Factory
As assistant sales manager you provide service to customers and sales colleagues. Satisfying customers, providing administrative and commercial support to the sales managers and acting as a point of contact for customers is your responsibility. You recognize the needs of customers and actively respond to them. You independently solve problems and answer questions from customers. In addition, you ensure an optimal distribution and flow of all work requests. You contribute to optimizing delivery reliability through accurate and efficient order processing and billing processing, monitoring the delivery time, complaint handling and analysis of reports on the processes. The ultimate goal is optimization of customer satisfaction and administrative and commercial support to the international account manager Good(s)factory.
What are your responsibilities and accountabilities?
- 1st point of contact for customers, carriers;
- Credit insurer and internal departments;
- Support the international account manager Good(s)factory by preparing and following up on commercial actions and executing actions on the basis of visit reporting;
- Taking care of quotations, orders, assortment and price lists;
- Monitoring the delivery time and identifying deviations;
- Internal & external communication regarding stock availability, delivery planning;
- Entitled and responsible for starting an SOS procedure in case of internal deviations, external complaints, improvement proposals and unsafe situations. Investigate these problems so that they can be avoided in the future;
- Responsible for managing operational tasks for the Good(s)factory sales team;
- All other relevant commercial and administrative activities.
What are the key requirements?
For this role we are looking for someone who is hands-on and self-starting. You are a strong personality who takes responsibility and creates structure. You are a team player and you are supportive. You are very service oriented towards your customers.
Hard facts to have:
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch, English and German language (French language is an advantage);
- Min. 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Customer orientated, collaborative and experienced in working in an international environment;
- Good knowledge of SAP-SD is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
Personal competences you need to have:
- Planning and organizing
- Working together
What do we offer?
- a competitive salary, 27 holidays and a fine staff discount
- a great workplace at elho group in Tilburg that makes you smile
- enthusiastic self-starting team experience
- chance to contribute to a huge commercial success
- you become part of the elho group, a successful international family owned company whose purpose is to give more room to nature in people’s daily life. The company is leading in innovation as well as sustainable production.
Potential candidates can apply for this position by sending a CV and personal motivation to Judith Diepenhorst via email@example.com. We’ll discuss your profile and make sure you get feedback within two weeks.