Sales support online
Would you like to contribute to our online business and do you have experience with or within an e-commerce platform? We are looking for a new elho team member who will provide optimal support to our online customers and sales colleagues. Taking a new step at a sustainable club? Join us!
elho group is innovative and we live for change. That is why we are looking for peoplewith drive, we are looking for people who find fun as important a factor as we do. Together we want to move forward and our ambitions are high. We give you every opportunity, even worldwide. And because we believe motivation comes from within, we create an open atmosphere and culture that puts our people first. As a Certified Great place to work, we work with our team every day on our people first strategy.
What is your goal as a sales support (online) employee?
As a sales support (online) employee, you and your team are responsible for talking to our online customers by telephone and e-mail regarding orders, questions and service. You will process orders from our (international) customers, have further communication with the customer and monitor the follow-up in the system.
It is important that you are accurate, structured and that you have a hands on mentality. You will be working in an international environment so good knowledge of the English language is a must. As an Elho employee you are enterprising and innovative, customer and result-oriented, passionate, dynamic and you enjoy your work.
What will you be doing?
- You answer the phone to customers and (sales) colleagues regarding orders, questions and complaints;
- Entering customer orders and being responsible for a timely/correct flow of the orders;
- Taking care of the correct follow-up and handling of questions and complaints from customers;
- Recording all customer contact in the relevant SAP system;
- Sending invoices and credit notes;
- Supporting the assistant sales managers by elaborating customer and sales requests
What do you bring?
- MBO (post-secondary vocational education) work and thinking level;
- You have worked with/for an e-commerce platform in a similar role;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook);
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language and B2 knowledge of German or French;
- We are looking for colleagues with a can-do mentality. Committed, responsible, accurate and result oriented. And, a great team player!
Who are we?
Green starts with a plant and a plant starts with a pot. And that pot? We take it very seriously. We have been taking it seriously since 1964. Based on the latest colour and shape trends, our Dutch designers design the most beautiful pots, which we sell in 75 countries.
It is our mission to connect as many people as possible with nature. Nature makes you happier, healthier and gives you an energy boost! And because nature is so important to us, we feel it is our responsibility to do business conscientiously and sustainably. That's why we make 80% of our collection from recycled materials and use 100% wind energy, produced by our own windmill. elho group is proud to be a Certified B Corporation!
With a passionate team of over 200 colleagues, we work towards further growth in an open culture. Our culture is built on a clear-cut purpose: 'bring today's nature into people's daily lives'. Strong cultural values support this purpose internally. This is how a high level of performance goes hand-in-hand with creating a pleasant working environment and a successful future.
We are elho and we give room to nature.
Are you inspired and would you like to help build our brand?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Elise van Harn, Recruiter. Follow us on LinkedIn and stay informed of the latest updates, trends and vacancies at elho group!