Key account manager dach
In our daily lives we are constantly further away from nature. elho wants to do something aboutthis. We inspire people to bring more nature into people’s daily lives. We do this with beautiful, sustainable, design flower pots and smart solutions that make you and nature happy.
As we are a growing company, we are extending our sales team in the DACH region. Do you want to be part of the commercial success of the international elho group, join our sales team!
Who are you?
Are you the key account manager that will have a strategic contribution to the commercial success of the elho group? As a key Account Manager you are partly responsible for sales growth of our labels in the DACH region.
What is the goal you are aiming for as key account manager?
You will manage a selection of strategic (international) key accounts, in further developing the relation and business with them and you will actively look for new (strategic) opportunities. Category Management has a very important role. You closely interact with other teams, as marketing, category management, online, product management, customer care and merchandising, and are fully on top of new product and market developments. We expect active selling for the key accounts, together with the willingness to travel regularly.
What are your responsibilities and accountabilities?
- Preparation, supervision, executing and monitoring of sales plans in co-operation with the Senior Sales Manager;
- Expand distribution and generate new turnover at existing and new customers according to the sales plan;
- Further professionalize and intensify your network with the key accounts;
- Follow and analyse trends, market developments and customer information and convert this into strategical and concrete actions;
- Identify, form and execute the category management projects at key accounts;
- Participate in one of our channel business teams;
- Responsible for the preparation and control of the sales conditions within the given frames;
- Attend house shows and national and international trade shows;
- Manage and/or participate to sales projects.
What are the key requirements?
- Bachelor/ Master level;
- Strong network within the potential customer group in DIY;
- Minimum of 7 years successful sales experience within the international distribution (B-C retail industry) for a FMCG organization;
- First-class key account management skills, in possession of excellent relationship; management and being able to bend a sales conversation into results;
- Experience in category management;
- Strong written and verbal skills German & English (C1 level);
- Flexible and can do mentality , team player, customer focused;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Experience in working with buying group of a retailer.
Who are we?
elho is a proud, family owned international company with several labels, such as elho and ebertsankey.
As elho, we are proud to be the leading innovator in the synthetic pottery market with more than 54 years of experience. Our products are designed and manufactured in The Netherlands. elho products are always of premium quality, built to last and designed for a better plant life.. We love green in every sense of the word, and do everything we can to make the world a greener place. Our aim is to be circular in 2020.
Ebertsankey is our label for basic synthetic pottery. Our range of FUNctional synthetic pottery is on top of today’s trends and has an unbeatable price/quality ratio. We combine this with
the best possible service and a strong delivery performance. The Ebertsankey portfolio is an optimized product range with a more dynamic product family design.
With a passionate team of more than 195 international colleagues at elho group, we are working on further growth in a very open culture. Our culture builds on an explicit purpose; 'Bring today's nature into people's daily lives'. Strong cultural values support this purpose internally.
We strive to surprise with beautiful and innovative products that continue to inspire you to bring more green into your daily life. Give Room to Nature.