Vacancy: field manager (dach region)
It's our dream for people to be closer to nature again in their daily lives. And, we want them to experience the many positive emotions and advantages of nature and the good life. Do you want to be part of our dream? Join our team
We are looking for a Field Manager for our DACH region (fulltime).
As a field manager you are partly responsible for the commercial success of elho group. You manage the field sales team DIY, garden center and 3th party, you are (directly responsible for the team) extend the relation with them and you will actively look for new service opportunities. This all supported by the elho concept. We expect regularly travelling in active selling support towards the sales field team DIY, garden center and 3th party in the area.
Your responsibilities and accountabilities
- Follow and analyze trends, market developments and customer information and convert this into concrete actions;
- Support of sales plans per channel and customer with involvement of team;
- Supervision, executing and monitoring of sales plans and channel strategy (per merchandiser/ sales representative) in co-operation with the senior sales manager and key account managers;
- Expand distribution and generate new turnover at existing and new customers according to the channel plan;
- Supervise, train and further professionalize the sales team by individual coaching programs, including training, customer visits and support;
- Organize and lead meetings and trainings;
- Attend house shows and national and international trade shows;
- Hold, within the framework of the HR-cycle the yearly planning-, progress- and evaluation interviews;
- Manage and/or participate to (improvement) projects.
Your skills and knowledge
- Bachelor degree in business administration or commerce;
- Minimum 3 years successful sales experience within the international distribution (B-B retail industry) for a big FMCG organization;
- Minimum 3 years of management experience including HR and planning;
- Expert on category management;
- German speaking
- Good written and spoken English on level C1 is a must;
- Experience in merchandising is a pre.
Who is elho?
Elho is a growing and very successful family business with more than 50 years of experience in developing, producing and selling plastic pottery and related items. Elho is market leader in Europe and exports to more than 75 different countries! Elho is a marketing driven company with a very clear vision and strategy and a passion for synthetics. We are totally independent and have total control over the supply chain from product development to marketing and sales.
We produce with 100% wind energy and already 55% of our products is made of recycled materials. Our aim is to be circular in 2020
For more information about elho: check our company movie on YouTube.
Are you convinced, with your enthusiasm and knowledge, you can contribute to our brand? Please send your resume and motivation letter to our HR team per mail: firstname.lastname@example.org