Are you an account manager who wants to inspire people to bring more green into their daily lives? elho makes sustainable design flower pots that make people and nature happy. We are innovative and live from change. That is why we are looking for people with a drive and passion who want to grow and build the future together with us. As elho's account manager, you are our business card with our customers.
What is your goal as account manager DACH?
As an account manager you are jointly responsible for the commercial success of elho.
You are the point of contact for garden centers, DIY stores and relevant other channels in Germany. You will visit existing and potential relations in order to achieve the sales objectives with the elho concept and within the elho terms and conditions.
What can you specifically expect in this role?
- Responsible for the assortment at customers.
- Drawing up and executing the sales plan in collaboration with the key account manager and/or sales manager;
- Responsible for the annual budget in the assigned area;
- Searching for and realizing new distribution channels
- Visiting new and existing relationships (with or without the agent) and further professionalizing and intensifying the relationship;
- Tracking and analyzing trends, market developments and customer information and responding to them;
- Developing category management in close consultation with your customer;
- Supervising and training agents and distributors;
- Preparing for and participating in home fairs, national and/or international fairs;
- Working within and according to the elho concept and conditions;
- Contribute to a positive image by means of a professional personal, company and product presentation;
What do you bring?
- HBO work and thinking level;
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience within B-B retail distribution and preferably within our industry;
- Good command of your native language; command of English at language level B2.
- Knowledge of category management is a must;
- A strong network within the potential customer base is an advantage.\
- Knowledge of MS Office, such as Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint;
We are looking for a driven candidate with a commercial and service-minded attitude who can listen well and build a good relationship with our clients. It is important that you are involved & reliable. In addition, you are enterprising, innovative and result-oriented - a true self-starter - and can plan and organize well. Passion and fun are also competences that belong to the elho employee.
What do we offer?
- A full-time job within an enthusiastic, international sales team;
- A chance to create a hugh commercial success;
- Working at the elho group with multiple labels. The freedom and the chance to contribute to the further development of the culture and growth of elho. In our green work environment there is also room for your personal growth!
- A competitive salary, bonus, travel expenses and a fine staff discount;
- The most sustainable company within the category. And we are proud of that!
- A large part of our collection is made from recycled material and our production runs on wind energy from our own wind turbine;
- The delicious honey of our own bees;
Who are we?
elho is a proud, family owned international company. We are proud to be the leading innovator in the synthetic pottery market with more than 55 years of experience. Our products are designed and manufactured in The Netherlands. elho products are always of premium quality, built to last and designed for a better plant life. We love green in every sense of the word,and do everything we can to make the world a greener place.
With a passionate team of more than 200 international colleagues at elho group, we are working on further growth in a very open culture. Our culture builds on an explicit purpose; 'Bring today's nature into people's daily lives'. Strong cultural values support this purpose internally.
We strive to surprise with beautiful and innovative products that continue to inspire you to bring more green into your daily life. Give Room to Nature.
Did we manage to spark your interest?
Please send your application with CV and cover letter to email@example.com. If you want to hear more about the role and the company, have a chat with our sr. Sales manager DACH Joachim Winkler on firstname.lastname@example.org For inspiration check Instagram, Facebook or take a look at our website: www.elho.com.