Account manager South France
As a true elho ambassador, you set ambitious goals with existing customers and actively seek new partners. With your drive and passion, you will make the difference in the south of France together with your sales colleagues. Join our green team and let’s grow together!
elho group is innovative and we live for change. That is why we are looking for people with drive, who strive for as much fun as we do. Together we want to move forward, and our ambitions are great. We give you every opportunity, even worldwide. And because we believe motivation comes from within, we create an open atmosphere and culture that puts our people first. As a Certified Great place to work, we work with our team every day on our people first strategy.
What will your mission be?
As an Account Manager you are partly responsible for the commercial success of elho.
You are responsible for the sales in the assigned area to garden centers, DIY stores, retail, cash & carry and other relevant channels. The Account Manager represents elho.
In order to achieve the sales targets, existing customers as well as prospects will be approached and visited. Together with the elho concept and within the elho conditions the turnover will be increased.
What can you expect in this role?
- You will manage your regional clients, intensify and professionalize the relationship
- Drawing up and executing sales plans in cooperation with the Sales manager
- You determine, together with the customer, the regional price displays for the brand's shops
- You analyze the figures of the regional key accounts and optimize your approach with the aim of achieving growth
- You prospect new regional customers
- You define promotional campaigns, regional catalogues with regional brands like master’s Apex, Gamm vert platform or other regional key accounts
- You are the linking pin in the transfer of information between the sales representatives of the relevant area, the head office and the customer
- You participate in the regional trade fair
- Contributing to a positive image through a professional and personal company and product presentation
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, market developments and customer information
What will you bring to this adventure?
- Minimum 5 years successful sales experience within the B2B retail distribution, preferable within our line of business
- Bachelor level (Licence Professionnelle)
- Strong network within the potential customer group
- You are a native French speaker and it is also a must to master the English language at
- B2 level in connection with the cooperation with sales & marketing in the Netherlands
- Must hold full driving license and preferably living in the area triangle Avignon Arles Aix en Provence
- Be prepared to travel frequently and stay overnight
- You are fun, dynamic, result driven and entrepreneurial
Envoyez votre lettre de motivation et votre CV à l’adresse mentionnée ci-dessous à l’attention de Renaud Lorillard sr. Sales Manager France & Spain, e-mail: email@example.com and Samuel Haichais Sales Manager France e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.Pour plus infos, visitez notre page web: www.elho.com
Who are we?
elho is a proud, family owned international company with several labels, such as elho and ebertsankey.
As elho, we are proud to be the leading innovator in the synthetic pottery market with more than 55 years of experience. Our products are designed and manufactured in The Netherlands. elho products are always of premium quality, built to last and designed for a better plant life. We love green in every sense of the word and do everything we can to make the world a greener place. Our aim is to be circular in 2020.
Ebertsankey is our label for basic synthetic pottery. Our range of Functional synthetic pottery is on top of today’s trends and has an unbeatable price/quality ratio. We combine this with
the best possible service and a strong delivery performance. The Ebertsankey portfolio is an optimized product range with a more dynamic product family design.
With a passionate team of more than 200 international colleagues at elho group, we are working on further growth in a very open culture. Our culture builds on an explicit purpose; 'Bring today's nature into people's daily lives'. Strong cultural values support this purpose internally. We strive to surprise with beautiful and innovative products that continue to inspire you to bring more green into your daily life. Give Room to Nature.