Sales support medewerker
Good(s) factory is a young and dynamic Dutch company, part of the elho group, producing and selling synthetic products for flowers and plants. On top of today's trends, at an unmatched price-quality ratio, Good(s) factory makes functional and qualitative planters accessible to many people. Good(s) factory delivers products for discount channels as well as to garden centers and DIY chains (label Easyday).
Working with a small team of specialists, we are able to respond quickly to the needs of consumers and retailers. It makes Good(s) factory a successful, mean-and-lean organization, cost driven in every way. Creating maximum value for our customers.
Good(s) factory has clear values driving everything we do: entrepreneurial, flexible, cost-driven, dynamic and fun.
Get the Good(s)Feeling!
What is the goal you are aiming for as Sales support employee Good(s) factory
As Sales support employee you provide service to customers and sales colleagues. Satisfying customers, providing administrative and commercial support to the sales managers and acting as a point of contact for customers is your responsibility. You recognize the needs of customers and actively respond to them. You independently solve problems and answer questions from customers. In addition, you ensure an optimal distribution and flow of all work requests. You contribute to optimizing delivery reliability through accurate and efficient order processing and billing processing, monitoring the delivery time, complaint handling and analysis of reports on the processes. The ultimate goal is optimization of customer satisfaction and administrative and commercial support to the (international) sales manager Good(s)factory.
What can you specifically expect in this role?
- 1st point of contact for customers & carriers;
- credit insurer and internal departments;
- support the (international) sales manager Good(s)factory by preparing and following up on commercial actions and executing actions on the basis of visit reporting;
- taking care of quotations, orders, assortment and price lists;
- monitoring the delivery time and identifying deviations;
- internal & external communication regarding stock availability, delivery planning;
- entitled and responsible for starting an SOS procedure in case of internal deviations,external complaints, improvement proposals and unsafe situations. Investigate these problems so that they can be avoided in the future;
- responsible for managing operational tasks for the Good(s) factory sales team;
What are the key requirements?
For this role we are looking for someone who is hands-on and self-starting. You are a strong personality who takes responsibility and creates structure. You are a team player and you are supportive. You are very service oriented towards your customers.
What do you bring?
- HBO working and thinking level;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch, English and German language (French language is an advantage);
- Min. 3 years of work experience in a similar position;
- You are customer orientated, collaborative and experienced in working in an international environment;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Having good knowledge of SAP-SD is an advantage;
- No 9 to 5 mentality
Personal competences you need to have
- Planning and organizing
- Working together
What do we offer?
- a competitive salary, 26 holidays and a fine staff discount
- a great workplace at elho group in Tilburg that makes you smile
- enthusiastic self-starting team experience
- chance to contribute to a huge commercial success
- you become part of the elho group, a successful international family owned company whose purpose is to give more room to nature in people’s daily life. The company is leading in innovation as well as sustainable production.
Who are we?
elho is a proud, family owned international company. We are proud to be the leading innovator in the synthetic pottery market with more than 55 years of experience. Our products are designed and manufactured in The Netherlands. elho products are always of premium quality, built to last and designed for a better plant life. We love green in every sense of the word, and do everything we can to make the world a greener place.
With a passionate team of more than 200 international colleagues at elho group, we are working on further growth in a very open culture. Our culture builds on an explicit purpose; 'Bring today's nature into people's daily lives'. Strong cultural values support this purpose internally.
We strive to surprise with beautiful and innovative products that continue to inspire you to bring more green into your daily life. Give Room to Nature.
Did we manage to spark your interest?
Please send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of Elise van Harn | Recruiter. For more inspiration check our Instagram, Facebook or take a look at our website: www.elho.com.