key account manager UK (fulltime)
In our daily lives we are constantly further away from nature. elho wants to do something about this. We inspire people to bring more nature into people’s daily lives. We are proud to be a leader in the synthetic pottery market with 55 years of experience that make you and nature happy.
Role: Key Account Manager UK for elho reporting to the UK Sales Manager.
With designated specific key account responsibilities to plan, develop and implement specific account activity in order to exceed budgeted sales and profitability. Serving as the primary account contact, the role will lead all account initiatives and deal promptly with any issues in a problem solving capacity. A category management approach is required with both existing and prospective customers. Prospecting for new business growth with both existing and new key account customers is a key aspect to this role.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop account strategies in accordance with overall channel strategy, account goals and business plans for each customer in conjunction with UK Sales Manager
- Be an internal account champion, providing clear and regular communication to key company employees
- Develop a deep understanding of individual customer needs and the specific market channel
- Pursue opportunities unique to each account in terms of marketing, merchandising and operations
- Develop and maintain strong executive relationships with assigned accounts with a diarised regular appointment system to ensure overall company sales strategies are implemented
- Develop proposals, negotiate terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements once agreed by UK Sales Manager to deliver strong financial results
- Participate, develop and contribute in sales meetings in conjunction with the UK Sales Manager which provide clear business reviews and communicate future business strategy
- Regular field visits with the UK team to ensure key account plans are implemented in accordance with strategy, which will include coaching and training
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly company sales margins and goals
- Forecasting, budgets and track account revenues and cost
- Work in conjunction with UK Sales Manager to develop a strategic business plan for each Key Account
- Effectively implement sales and marketing strategies
- Effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Shared management of the sales team in conjunction with the UK Sales Manager
Skills and knowledge
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, profitability, and budgeted goals
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant account management environment, with at least 3 years’ experience at key account level is a must have.
- First-class account management skills and in possession of excellent relationship management
- Educated to at least A level / Btec / HND standard
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A good planner and organizer with the ability to work under pressure and administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident in presenting information
- The ability to motivate, coach, appraise and encourage development, set and monitor personal development goals for team
- IT skills, proficient to at least intermediate standard in MS Office products
- Demonstrate knowledge of web based activities in a business to consumer environment.
What do we offer?
- a full-time job within an enthusiastic, international team
- a change to create a huge commercial success
- working at the elho group with multiple labels. The freedom and the chance to contribute to the further development of the culture and growth of elho. In our green work environment there is also room for your personal growth!
- a competitive salary, bonus, company car and a fine staff discount
- the most sustainable company within the category. And we are proud of that!
- A large part of our collection is made from recycled material and our production runs on wind energy from our own wind turbine.
Who are we?
elho is a proud, family owned international company. We are proud to be the leading innovator in the synthetic pottery market with 55 years of experience. Our products are designed and manufactured in The Netherlands. elho products are always of premium quality, built to last and designed for a better plant life. We love green in every sense of the word, and do everything we can to make the world a greener place.
With a passionate team of more than 195 international colleagues at elho group, we are working on further growth in a very open culture. Our culture builds on an explicit purpose; 'Bring today's nature into people's daily lives'. Strong cultural values support this purpose internally.
We strive to surprise with beautiful and innovative products that continue to inspire you to bring more green into your daily life. Give Room to Nature.
Are you convincing, committed, customer oriented, result driven, firm, vibrant, entrepreneurial and positive? Then you may be the new colleague we are looking for!
Are you interested?
Mail or send your application with CV to David Nicholson, sales manager UK. For more information take a look at our website: www.elho.com.
ELHO * Atlasstraat 11 * 5047 RG * Tilburg * Netherlands * Tel. 003113515 7825 * E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org