International Account manager Good(s) factory
Good(s)Factory is a young and dynamic Dutch company, part of the elho group, producing and selling synthetic products for flowers and plants.
On top of today's trends, at an unmatched price-quality ratio, Good(s)Factory makes functional and qualitative planters accessible to many people. Good(s)factory delivers products for non-food (discount) channels (label Easyday) as well as to garden centers and DIY chains (label Fibrics and Treenest).
Working with a small team of specialists, we are able to respond quickly to the needs of consumers and retailers. It makes Good()Factory a successful, mean-and-lean organization, cost driven in every way. Creating maximum value for our customers.
Good(s)Factory has clear values driving everything we do: entrepreneurial, flexible and self-starting, cost-driven, dynamic and fun.
Get the Good(s)Feeling!
What is the goal you are aiming for as International account manager (focus on France & UK)?
In this position you take responsibility for the commercial success of Good(s)Factory, in close collaboration with your colleagues. Your focus will be on sales opportunities in France as well as the United Kingdom. Next to that we do potentially see opportunities in DACH and Scandinavia.
In order to achieve the sales targets, you are hunting consistently for new customers as well as enriching existing relationships towards a higher sales level. To reach your targets, you formulate your overall sales plan to guide your daily focus on sales activities. This is the way you drive the commercial success of Good(s)Factory to the max.
What are your responsibilities and accountabilities?
- Preparation and execution of sales plans
- Turnover responsible for the yearly budget in the assigned area
- Follow and analyze trends, market developments and customer information and act accordingly
- Realize our defined new distribution channels and always search for new ones
- Hunting for prospects to enlarge our market (travelling will be significant part of your time frame)
- Visit existing customers and further professionalize and intensify your relation to boost our current sales
- Formulate, stretch and monitor sales conditions within given criteria
- Closely cooperate and communicate with product management, production planning and customer service (be on top of your customer forecasting and OTIF delivery of your orders)
- Attend house shows and national and international trade shows
- Contribute to a positive image through a professional and personal company- and product presentation
What are the key requirements?
Our new international account manager knows how to drive commerce in the area of France and the United Kingdom. With a strong footprint in Food (non-discount and discount) and Non-Food-Variety, existing personal network and relationships in the focus areas France and/or UK are of high added value to the Good(s)Factory.
To be successful in this role, a hunting sales profile is core, supplemented with relationship management skills and a mindset to drive our commercial results to the max. Every time, every day! Next to that you need to be able to do your job in close connection with the sales manager Good(s)factory looking after BNL and with the sales leaders of the other brands of the elho group in your region. You are part of a multi-functional business team driving the Goods(s)Factory business.
Hard facts to have:
- Bachelor level
- Strong personal network within the potential customer group in France and / or UK
- Minimum 8 years of proven, successful international sales experience within corporate B-B retail distribution environments
- Language level (verbal and written) on level C2 in English and French
- Experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Personal competences you need to have:
- Strong business acumen: knows how to drive commerce
- Communication skills: able to communicate effectively and interpersonal skills
- Cultural sensitive: ablte to work and understand different cultures
- Building relationships: able to build and maintain networks of business contact in and beyond the company, contributing to success.
- Self-starter: able to spot opportunities and pursue them independently
- Convincing and negotiation skills: able to get everybody on board and to close deals
- Planning & organizing: able to deal with a high variety of activities and responsibilities.
What do we offer?
- a competitive salary, bonus, company car and a fine staff discount
- a great workplace in Tilburg that makes you smile
- enthusiastic self-starting team experience
- chance to create a huge commercial success
- you become part of the elho group, a successful international family owned company whose purpose is to give more room to nature in people’s daily life. The company is leading in innovation as well as sustainable production.
Potential candidates can apply for this position by sending a CV and personal motivation to Engeline Brekelmans, HR business partner via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll discuss your profile and make sure you get feedback within two weeks.