Innovation process manager
In our daily lives we are constantly further away from nature. elho wants to do something about this. We inspire people to bring more nature into people’s daily lives. We are proud to be a leader in the synthetic pottery market with more than 55 years of experience that make you and nature happy.
Nature starts with plants, and a plant begins with a pot. And that pot? We take that pot very seriously. Our Dutch designers create the most beautiful pots in line with the latest color and design trends. They are constantly looking for new possibilities and smart solutions, so you can surround yourself with nature with as little effort as possible.
Innovation and design have been one of the key success factors in the history of this company and is a strategic driver for growth. But great ideas need to be translated into design/products and brought efficiently to market and evaluated afterwards. We are constantly looking how to do this in the most effective way. That is why we are looking for an innovation process manager who’s the owner and implementer of our innovation process which runs cross the different disciplines in our organization.
What is your responsibility in this role?
- Make sure innovations process stays on track and helps moving forward
- Facilitate innovation creation and execution with right tools and meetings
- Make innovation process link to operations team
- Standardize and integrate innovation process as far as possible into regular business processes
- Responsible for creation, communication, and monitoring of the critical timeframe (stage-gate process)
- Monitor correct maintenance of all working documents by the teams (including innovation tool) & signal potential flaws by escalating
- Manages and schedule all yearly meeting schedule for innovation process (specific team meetings are arranged by/with the teams according to agreements)
- Responsible for facilitating knowledge transfer internally
- Acting on group level responsible for the innovation processes of all our labels in the elho group with a clear focus on elho and Ebertsankey.
- Collaborate and work closely together with marketing, innovation & design, product management, technical center, external factory, logistics, production, finance and masterdata planning
- Reporting to head of innovation & design
What do you bring on this adventure?
- University level / HBO
- Hold people accountable and support them in execution
- able to easily connect with all kind of disciplines (connector) and seniority level and a true team player
- Good in establishing and activating processes, process minded and structured.
- Experienced with process- and project management
- Always looking for ways to improve and simplify the process with a pragmatic/business oriented mindset
- Good observer, able to improve the way people work together in the innovation team and able to clarify the roles and responsibilities if needed
- Result oriented, flexible and dynamic
- Affinity with logistics processes; preferably also with some work (technical) experience
- Experienced working with Microsoft office, especially Powerpoint
- Experienced with SAP
- You recognize yourself in the elho values: always forward, beauty, entrepreneurship, meaningful, cooperative and supportive.
What do we offer?
- a varied, full-time job within an international, purpose driven organization
- you will be given the freedom and opportunity to make your mark on our innovations and growth. In our green work environment there is also room for your personal growth;
- a competitive salary, 26 vacation days, holiday pay, pension and a discount on your medical expenses and on our beautiful products;
- in addition, the possibility to exchange a working day to get started for a good cause;
- working for the most sustainable company in the category. And we are proud of that! A large part of our collection is already made from recycled material and our production runs on wind energy from our own wind turbine;
- a delicious fresh lunch every day in our modern, green inspiring office in Tilburg. The honey from our bees is delicious :) and enjoy the herbs you can pick from our breeding tables!
elho group is a family business with over 55 years of experience in the development, production, marketing and sales of plastic pottery and related articles. By constantly improving ourselves and our products, we have become the market leader in Europe and a major player in the world.
Our products are sold under different labels in more than 75 countries. We strive to surprise the consumer time and again with cheerful, functional and creative products that continue to inspire and make the house or garden even more cozy. Our goal is to help people connect with nature with beautiful, practical and innovative products, so that everyone can bring nature in their daily lives. We want to be the best in the world. elho products therefore consist of more than 80% recycled material and we use 100% wind energy from our own wind turbine.
With a passionate team of more than 200 colleagues, we are working on further growth in a very open culture. Our culture builds on a pronounced purpose; "Bring today's nature into people's daily lives". Strong cultural values support this purpose internally. A high level of performance goes hand in hand with creating a pleasant working environment and a successful future.
Checking in on this trip?
Are you interested and inspired? Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of hr team.