Out with the Christmas tree, in with large indoor plants!
That bare, empty, space in your living room where the Christmas tree used to be during the cosy December month, always takes some getting used to. Use that room to brighten up your home with a new green eye-catcher. A fresh start of the new year, that sounds good, doesn't it? So: take out the Christmas tree and put in a large houseplant! Happy green year!
Create tranquillity with organic shapes and soft colours
Do you also want to start the new year fresh? Then combine a large houseplant with a pot in an organic shape and a soft colour. This will bring more tranquillity to your interior. Think of our. You can literally put your houseplant on a pedestal.
Or go for the, for example. This pot is also available in other soft colours and in 3 different sizes. Super fun to mix and match!
Big green eye-catchers
Pots with organic shapes and soft colours combine well with large green eye-catchers. We have listed a few trendy green friends below (with information on where to place them; handy!):
- (Bird of Paradise): With its bright green leaves and (if you are lucky) beautiful flowers, this is a must-have for a fresh green start. This plant prefers direct sunlight.
- (banana plant): This tropical plant will complete your urban jungle. Place this plant in a light spot, but not in direct sunlight.
- (golden cane palm): a stylish plant that purifies the air in your home; what more could you want? This plant likes a sunny spot, but does not want to be in direct sunlight for too long.
- (Swiss cheese plant): ideal if you are looking for an easy, sturdy houseplant. This green friend will feel at home anywhere in the room, but avoid direct sunlight.
- (fiddle-leaf fid): its striking leaves make it a plant with character. It prefers a sunny spot, but be careful with too much direct sunlight.
Easy plant care
Many of our flower pots can be combined with the. This makes watering your plants a piece of cake. All you have to do is top up the water when the water meter indicates it. The rest is done for you. So you can enjoy your beautiful green plants even longer!